Gir Drakshavaleh - literally the coolest herbal supplement for improving digestion, iron, immunity
11 February, 2020by
Delicious Liver Tonic - Authentic Ayurvedic Formula - provides Coolness to the Digestive System
Gir Drakshavaleh is a potent liver tonic which also improves iron levels, digestion power, and immunity
Healing Power of Organic Raisins + 11 authentic herbs + Gir Ahinsak Gau Ghee + Gir Ahinsak Gau Milk
Uses natural Mishri instead of white sugar
No Chemicals • No Preservatives • Only highest quality ingredients
Many years ago, we set out on a mission to revive Bharat's ancient 'Gau Sanskriti', and along the way to change how people think about food, healthcare and lifestyle. In a world that's increasingly crowded by heavily advertised and highly visible chemical-laden food products, our objective was to offer safe, natural, healthy and enjoyable alternatives to people's everyday dietary needs. Our efforts resulted in a large variety of pure & authentic products which have proved to be very popular with our customers, including our range of SOSE Handmade Snacks, SOSE Arjuna Tea Masala, Gir Go Vita, Gir Chyawanprash and SOSE Strawberry Jam. But we do not stop here, as we recognize the need to continuously develop healthy but exciting products which would appeal to the youth of today while being consistent with principles laid down by ancient Bharatiya Ayurveda. Introducing Gir Drakshavaleh, literally the coolest herbal supplement that calms and strengthens the digestive system.
Gut - the most important part of the body
Healthy digestion is the key to long-lasting health and happiness. From an Ayurvedic perspective, the gut or our stomach is the most important part of the body and is possibly the place from where a majority of our well being as well as the roots of diease originate. Poor digestion can trigger a wide range of different health conditions. Modern science also recognizes the Gut as the '2nd brain' of the body, which drives efficient functioning of the rest of the body. Perfect digestion is characterized by the following functions conducted efficiently in the body -
1) Perfect absorption of key nutrients like vitamins and minerals such as iron, calcium, etc.
2) Perfect elimination of environmental toxins entering the body through foods.
3) Smooth evacuation of foods after digestion.
Liver - the most important part of the Gut
Liver is the largest organ of the body, and perhaps the most important organ in the digestive system. Liver performs three important functions:
1) Detoxification - Liver acts as a filter for the blood flowing out of the digestive system. It eliminates toxins from digestive food matter and thus ensures that the remaining body gets only high quality useful nutrients.
2) Synthesis - Liver helps to metabolize carbohydrates, protein and vitamins by producing bile, the digestive juice that helps to break down food into its useful essential nutrients.
3) Storage - Liver is the storehouse of fat soluble vitamins (A, D, E & K) as well as carbohydrates. Some studies suggest that liver also plays a role in Vitamin B12 metabolism.
4) Other - Apart from the above three functions, given the relationship between Vitamin A and iron levels in the body, liver also plays an important role in iron metabolism.
Since centuries, Ayurveda has treated various nutrient deficiencies as a digestive problem. Not surprisingly, modern science also recognizes digestive absorption as an important element in nutrient deficiencies.
Gir Drakshavaleh is one of the most important herbal supplements in Ayurveda that directly improves liver functioning. 'Draksha' literally means raisins which is the main ingredient in this formula which contains 13 powerful herbs processed in the medium of Gir Ahinsak Gau Ghee and Gir Ahinsak Gau Milk. According to Vagbhata, a disciple of Maharshi Charaka and the author of 'Ashtanga Hridayam' (an authoritative Ayurvedic treatise), grapes can be considered to be the best among fruits. Raisins are naturally cooling, help to balance vata & pitta dosha's. Raisins are great during winter as well as summers, as they ease bowel movements and help with liver disorders, respiratory problems, gout and dryness. They calm the mind and nurture the brain. Other herbal ingredients in Gir Drakshavaleh, processed in the medium of Gir Ahinsak Gau Ghee and Gir Ahinsak Gau Milk further boost this formula's healing qualities. Drakshavaleh is made using Natural Mishri instead of white sugar for added health benefits. Gir Drakshavaleh is free of any type of synthetic ingredients, chemicals or preservatives.
Benefits of Gir Drakshavaleh
1) Improves Digestion - strengthens the digestive fire, removes excess heat from the digestive system.
2) Useful in Acidity & Flatulence - Reduces symptoms of acidity and gas, facilitates smoother elimination.
3) Helps with Anemia - Improves the absorption of iron in the body.
4) Strengthens the Liver - Protects the normal functioning of liver.
5) Boosts immunity and general well-being.
General tonic to improve digestion & immunity, or get relief from constipation, acidity, anemia or respiratory infections.
How to use
Adults - 2-4 teaspoons twice daily with warm milk or honey. Kids can take 1-2 teaspoons.
Organic Black Raisins, Gir Ahinsak Gau Milk, Gir Ahinsak Gau Ghee, Organic Jaiphal, Organic Mace Whole, Organic Elaichi, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Lavang, Organic Bay Leaf, Natural Nag Kesar, Natural Kamal Kakdi, Natural Vanshlochan , Natural Mishri , Organic Kesar, Organic Sunthi.