Helps break down kidney stones, bladder stones | Enhances digestion strength | Tridosha shamak
- Gir Mayurika Ghrit is a blessing of Divine Gaumata, and is prepared using our proprietary process which is consistent with the best traditions of Gau Adharit Ayurveda.
- According to ancient Ayurvedic text Ashtanga Hridayam, 'विधिभिः शृतं सहस्त्रवीर्यं, कर्मसहस्त्रकृत च भवति', which means that when herbs are appropriately processed in ghee their healing power is multiplied thousand fold and such ghee can offer numerous other benefits.
- Gir Mayurika Ghrit is made using 'पुराना घृत' or old ghee.
- According to ancient Ayurvedic text Bhava Prakash the healing qualities of ghee increase as it gets older.
- Old ghee is effective in treating all three doshas.
- Natural diuretic.
- Helps break down kidney stones.
- Helps break down bladder stones.
- Enhances digestion strength.
- Tridosha shamak.
- Processed in Gau Ghee - bio enhancer.
Child (10 to 15 year) :- Take 5ml -10ml with water every morning an empty stomach or as advised by the Physician.
Adult :- Take 10ml -15ml with water every morning an empty stomach or as advised by the Physician.
Old :- Take 10ml -15ml with water every morning an empty stomach or as advised by the Physician.What to Take :-
Oil free and fat free food like moong and moong preparations. Use cows ghrit and milk in diet ,include Fruits like apple, cranberries, pineapple, strawberries etc. Veggies like Cauliflower, Lettuce, pepper, radish, garlic are good.What Not to Take :-
Harsh Sodas & sugary juices. Whole wheat bread which are heavy to digest. Dairy products like cheese, butter. Processed meat. Excessive salty and sour Pickles. Junk food and viruddha ahara.Lifestyle Changes :-
Do's :- Stay hydrated. Daily 45 min walk and yoga and pranayama.
Don't :- Avoid smoking & Alcohol.Key Ingredients :-
- Achyranthes aspera
- Gau Ghee
Legal Disclaimer :-
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.