Gir Ahinsak Go Rasgulla 1Kg
• Building Healthy Bones & Teeth
• Improve Digestion
Ahinsak – Adheres to "dohan", practice of ancient Bharat, where calf feeds from two anchals, remaining two being used to obtain milk for humans.
Vedic - ‘Cow’ viewed as Gomata, the Divine Mother, and looked after non-exploitatively in accordance with Vedic principles.
Artisan - Made with authentic & traditional method, from whole A2 milk of pure breed Gir Gomata’s.
Ethical - Consistent with nature, no artificial interventions to stimulate breeding or milk production, grass fed, pure & ethical feeding.
• Organic Raw Sugar,Water, Milk solid of A2 Cow Milk(chenna/paneer)
• No added preservative
• No added chemical
• No added flour
• Consume within 2 days after opening
• Keep refrigerated after opening it once
• Keep refrigerated after purchasing for longer shelf life
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.