विधिभिः शृतं सहस्त्रवीर्यं, कर्मसहस्त्रकृत च भवति
When herbs are appropriately processed in ghee, their healing power is multiplied thousand fold.
Rejuvenates | Nourishes the body | Removes toxins from the body | This powder is also beneficial for children and the elders
- Gir Ashvegi Churna is a special combination of Ashwagandha and Vidara, potentiated with Gir Ahinsak Gau Ghee using a proprietary process consistent with the highest traditions of Gau Adharit Ayurveda.
- Gir Ashvegi Churna is a powerful supplement that exploits the synergies inherent in Vedic Gopalan and Ayurveda. Great stories are for everyone even when only written for just one person.
- The benefits of this churna, consistent with ancient Ayurvedic texts can be described as - Rasayan (Rejuvenative), Bruhana (Nutritive). Balya (improves strength), Vrushya or Vajikaran (improves sexual function), Garbhavruddhikar (facilitates the growth of fetus), Sothahar (anti-inflammatory), vata-kapha shamak (balances vata & kapha dosha), Aamvatanashak (eliminates toxic blockage).
- This supplement is also beneficial to kids and the elderly suffering from weakness, and helpful in paralysis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Immunity Booster
- Improves Vitality
- Helps Improves Body Composition
- Helpful in Paralysis & Rheumatoid Arthritis
Child (10 to 15 year) :- 1/2 spoon with milk before going to bed
Adult :- 1 Spoon Mix with lukewarm milk before going to bed.
Old :- Spoon Mix with lukewarm milk before going to bed.What to Take :-
Intake of food at time . Maintain Proper hygiene. Take homemade and warm food . Take easy to digest food . Take 6 taste components (shadrasa yukta ahara) .Take food after hunger . Take food according Ritucharya ( seasonal ). Take home made fresh cooked food .What Not to Take :-
Non-veg food . Excessive heavy & Junk food . Processed & Packed food . Virrudha Ahara .Lifestyle Changes :-
Do's :- Follow Dinacharya ( daily regimen ) . Follow Ritucharya (Seasonal) . Follow rules of good conduct.
Don't :- Non suppress urges of nature calls.Key Ingredients :-
Ashwagandha, Vidara, Ahinsak Gau Ghee
Legal Disclaimer :-
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.