Diabetes | Urinary Disorders
- Gir Dhatrinisha Churna is a synergistic combination of two powerful herbs, namely Amla and Haridra, blended with Gir Gau Purana Ghrit using a proprietary process which is consistent with the highest traditions of Gau Adharit Ayurveda.
- The combination of Amla and Harida has been highly regarded in Ayurveda since centuries in the management of “prameha” (urinary tract disorders) and “madhumeha” (pre-diabetes and diabetes), with modern research also validating its anti-hyperglycaemic, insulin mimetic, anti-diabetic and anti-oxidant properties. This combination is specially processed in Gir Gau Purana Ghrit, to further boost its Rasayan (rejuvenate) qualities.
- The Ghrit is obtained from special and rare breeds of Gir Gaumatas which hold significance in Gau Adharit Ayurveda.
- The Ghrit is allowed to age, to further improve its ability to balance the three doshas, as mentioned in ancient texts.
- Also acts as a general tonic
- Useful in urinary disorders
Adult :- 2 capsules per day empty stomach morning & evening with water or as directed by the physician.
Old :- 2 capsules per day empty stomach morning & evening with water or as directed by the physician.What to Take :-
For chapati use flours like barley flour ,sorgum etc . Include millets in diet like Foxtail millet, Little millet.Brocoli, carrot , peppers , Fruit which is rich in citrus can be taken like orange. Take Fat free food like cow's ghee .Make a habit of cooking food in less oil. Try to take dinner early like 7pm.What Not to Take :-
Food items that are not recommended to this patients that are:-Fried food & other foods high in saturated fat & trans-fat .excessive sweet food such as pastries , sweets , etc. bakery products like bread , puff , biscuits etc. Beverage with added sugar. Tea & Coffee. Bread & Bakery items .Not to take Cross combination Food e.g. Onion & milk ) Avoiding foods that increase your blood sugar levels and drive insulin resistance can help keep you healthy and reduce your risk of future diabetes complications.Lifestyle Changes :-
Do's :- Eating the right amount of food will also help you manage your blood glucose level & your weight . Pranayam & exercise daily & walking is mandatory
Don't :- Sleeping Immediate after meal.Key Ingredients :-
Amla, Harida, Gau Purana GhritQuick Tips :-
Check your Blood Glucose Level on regularly intervals of 1 month.
Legal Disclaimer :-
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.