GIR Gokshamrita Churna 100gm
• Improves the health of hair, skin, and urinary system
• Protects organs from the ill effects of aging
• Enhances sensory & cognitive functions Rejuvenative
• Reduces post-illness or post-injury inflammation
• Helps the body regain lost energy
• Rebuilds damaged body tissues other benefits
Reduces post-illness or post-injury | Inflammation | Hairfall
- Gir Gokshamrit is a one-of-a-kind synergistic blend of three of the most potent rejuvenating herbs from ancient Bharatiya Ayurvedic tradition: Amla, Giloy, and Gokshura.
- Gokshamrit Churna is a wonderful tonic, considered to be one of the finest combinations to maintain the youthfulness of hair and critical organ systems such as the urogenital system.
- Taking this powder for a long time helps the body and mind remain healthy, active, and energetic.
- Improves the health of hair, skin, and urinary system
- Protects organs from the ill effects of aging
- Enhances sensory & cognitive functions Rejuvenative
- Reduces post-illness or post-injury inflammation
- Helps the body regain lost energy
- Rebuilds damaged body tissues other benefits
1 spoon Gokshamrita churna 1 spoon of cow's ghee and half spoon of honey mix it and consume it in morning empty stomach.(Can also take it with water only )What to Take :-
Intake of food at time .Proper hygiene. Take un lactous & warm food . Take easy to digest food . Take 6 taste components (shadrasa yukta ahara) .Take food after hunger. Take food according Ritucharya ( Seasonal). Take home made fresh cooked food.What Not to Take :-
Non-veg food . Excessive heavy & Junk food . Processed & Packed food . Virrudha Ahara .Lifestyle Changes :-
Do's :- Follow Dinacharya ( daily regimen ) . Follow Ritucharya (Seasonal) . Follow rules of good conduct.
Don't :- Non suppress urges of nature calls.Key Ingredients :-
Amla, Giloy, Gokshura
Legal Disclaimer :-
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.