- Phalamruta Capsule is specially designed formula with synergic combination of Triphala,known as the medicines, and Gaumutra.
- This combination of Gaumutra and Triphala helps to calm all 3doshas,and is useful in numerous diseases.
- This capsule support normal detoxification of the bowels and aids normal bowel movement.
- It helps to relive longstanding constipation without causing dependence.
- The active constituents derives from three fruits exert strong antioxidants effects and promote bowel wellness.
- As per Ayurveda, prevention is better than cure, and phalamruta capsule can be taken as Rasayana as a preventive for many diseases.
- Improves digestion and elimination.
- Rich in anti-oxidants and anti-aging properties.
- Tridosha Shamak - balances all 3 doshas.
- Helps to improve vision and skin health.
- Improves brain functioning.
- Boosts overall metabolism and immunity.
Relief from Constipation, Eye Disorders, Skin DisordersDirection of Use :-
Child (10 to 15 year) :- 1 capsules per day empty stomach morning and evening with water or as directed by physician.
Adult :- 2 capsules per day empty stomach morning and evening with water or as directed by physician.
Old :- 2 capsules per day empty stomach morning and evening with water or as directed by physician.What to Take :-
Food items good for this patients that are Milk & Ghrit of Cow . Include veggies in your diet like Pointed Gourd ( patola ), vartaka (brinjal) , karkotaka ( spiny gourd ),karavellam ( bitter gourd ),fresh raddish , coriander .Include Rice , wheat, green gram , rock salt , red rice in your diet. Light & easily Digestible and Cooked Food . Moong & Moong preparation should be added in diet . Home made fresh cooked food .Take food after previous food is proper digested.What Not to Take :-
Excessive consumption of sour fermented liquids, black gram. Excessive sour substance. Fish, meat etc. Sura (fermented drink, wine). Tambula (beter leaves). Excessive salty. Vidahi (food which are corrosive in nature) & those which are heavy to digest. Excessive intake of salt. Excessive intake of sour food. Incompatible food. Hard to digest food. Excessively oily food. Taking meat. Intake of cold & hot food together. Excessive intake of honey & jaggery. Curd, fish, black gram, radish. Excessive dairy products. Not to take Cross combination Food e.g. Onion & milk)Lifestyle Changes :-
Do's :- Take Good Night sleep. Early wake up in morning and make a good practise of Trataka, Bhastrika Pranayama , Kapalbhati Pranayam , shavasana. Cut hair & nails at regular intervals.
Don't :- Forcibly with holding obstruction of body urges, especially urge for vomiting. Excessive smoking& tobacco. Excessive sweating .Don’t supress natural urges. Taking Bath/shower immediately after getting exposed to the cold water or things immediately after exposure to heat is dangerous for the eyes.Key Ingredients :-
- Terminalia chebula
- Terminalia bellerica
- Emblica officinalis
- Gaumutra Ghan
Legal Disclaimer :-
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.