Sidha Kisan Se Gluten Free Multipurpose Flour 500gm
• Healthy choice for daily diet
• Rich in dietary fibre.
• Source of vitamins and minerals.
• Source of iron, protein, calcium.
• Vitamin D.
• Aids in weight loss.
• Keep heart healthy.
• Reduce LDL bad cholesterol.
• Control blood pressure.
• Treat heart cholesterol.
Product Description :
30% More Protein
60% More Fiber
30% Lesser Carbs
How to make roti
• Knead the dough with warm water until it becomes non-sticky.
• Add water little by little to get the right consistency.
• Let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
• Take the required quantity of dough and make crack free smooth ball.
• Dust the ball well with gluten-free flour.
• Roll lightly with a wooden roller stick.
• Half cook the roti on both sides on tawa.
• Put the half-cooked roti on flame and let it puff up.
• Apply desi ghee, butter, jam, or spread of your choice.
• Also, make bread, biscuits, cakes, naan, kulcha, puris, samosas, kachori, paratha by following your gluten-free recipe.
Organic Besan, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Sorghum Flour, Organic Ragi Flour, Organic Psyllium Husk (Isabgol).