Sidha Kisan Se Natural Gluten Free Multipurpose Flour 500gm
• Healthy choice for daily diet
• Rich in dietary fibre.
• Source of vitamins and minerals.
• Source of iron, protein, calcium.
• Vitamin D.
• Aids in weight loss.
• Keep heart healthy.
• Reduce LDL bad cholesterol.
• Control blood pressure.
• Treat heart cholesterol.
- 30% More Protein
- 60% More Fiber
- 30% Lesser Carbs
- Healthy choice for daily diet
- Rich in dietary fibre.
- Source of vitamins and minerals
- Source of iron, protein, calcium.
- Vitamin D
- Aids in weight loss.
- Keep heart healthy.
- Reduce LDL bad cholesterol.
- Control blood pressure.
- Treat heart cholesterol.
How to make Roti :-
- Knead the dough with warm water until it becomes non-sticky.
- Add water little by little to get the right consistency.
- Let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Take the required quantity of dough and make crack free smooth ball.
- Dust the ball well with gluten-free flour.
- Roll lightly with a wooden roller stick.
- Half cook the roti on both sides on tawa.
- Put the half-cooked roti on flame and let it puff up.
- Apply desi ghee, butter, jam, or spread of your choice.
- Also, make bread, biscuits, cakes, naan, kulcha, puris, samosas, kachori, paratha by following your gluten-free recipe.
Besan, Rice Flour, Sorghum Flour, Ragi Flour, Psyllium Husk (Isabgol).Legal Disclaimer :-
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.