Made with Natural Ingredients | Cold Pressed Grounded Spices
- SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Masalas are a wonderful artisan mixture of Natural spices blended to give you an authentic, delicious dish in just the right proportions!
- SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Masalas are a delightful combination of modern culinary skill and ancient Ayurvedic traditions.
- They contain Naturally grown herbs, which have been used since centuries in Bharat to help heal a range of disorders that arise from the three doshas.
- These spices are Naturally grown and are rich in anti-oxidant properties that help you and your family to stay healthy and energetic.
- Explore the great flavour and arome of SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Masalas, and help your family stay healthy and energetic!.
- Water - 1 Cup
- Milk- 1 Cup
- Sidha Kisan Se Tea Masala- 1/2 Tsp
- Sugar - To Your Taste
You Can Change Quantity Of Ingredients As Per Your PreferenceHow to make :-
- Pour Water To A Pot And Add Tea Leave And Simmer It On Low Heat Until The Decoction Turns Dark
- Add Sidha Kisan Se Tea Masala And Sugar And Simmer For Awhile.
- Add Milk And Boil On A Low To Medium Heat Until The Tea Turns Dark.
- Strain The Tea In To The Cup And Serve Hot.
Natural Black Pepper, Natural Dry Ginger, Natural Cardamom, Natural Fennel, Natural Cinnamon, Natural Clove, Natural Nutmeg.
Ingredients of this Product are sourced from Ethical & trusted farmers.Instruction :-
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Store In Airtight Container After Opening.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.