Made with Organic Ingredients
COLD PRESSED GROUNDED SPICES
SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Organic Masalas are a wonderful artisan mixture of organic spices blended to give you an authentic, delicious dish in just the right proportions! SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Organic Masalas are a delightful combination of modern culinary skill and ancient Ayurvedic traditions. They contain organically grown herbs, which have been used since centuries in Bharat to help heal a range of disorders that arise from the three doshas. These spices are organically grown and are rich in anti-oxidant properties that help you and your family to stay healthy and energetic. Explore the great flavour and arome of SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Organic Masalas, and help your family stay healthy and energetic!.
Needed ingredients to make Rajma
• 1 cup (200 gm) Rajma
• Salt -To Your Taste (soaked overnight in enough WATER)
• 4 Cup water for pressure cooking
• 1 Tsp Cumin Seeds
• 2 tbsp butter
• 1 Tbsp Dry Fenugreek Leaves
• 1 tbsp oil
• 2 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Chilli paste
• 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
• 200 Gm Tomato chopped (3 Medium Size)
• 1 tbsp sidha kisan se rajma masala
• 100 Gm chopped Onion (1 Large)
• 2 tsp dry mango powder
• For Garnishing -Fresh Coriander Leaves
How To Cook Rajma Curry
• Soak Rajma In Enough Water For Overnight For 8 To 9 Hours
• Next Day Morning Or After 8To9 Hours Drain The Excess Water From Rajma And Rinse The Kidney Beans Under Running Water.
• Add The Rinsed Drained Rajma To A Pressure Cooker And Add Water And Pressure Cook The Rajma For 10 To 15 Whistles On Medium Flame
• When The Pressure Settles Down On Its Own In The Cooker, Open The Lid,Check If The Rajma Is Cooked Or Not By Eating Or Pressing A Bean With Your Fingers.
• The Rajma Should Be Completely Cooked .If They Are Not Cooked Completely Then Pressure Cooker Again (Adding Some Water If Required )For A Few Minutes
• Heat Butter And Oil In A Kadai On Low Heat
• Add Cumin Seeds And Let Them Crackle
• Add Finally Chopped Onions And Saute On Medium Heat For 2 Minutes
• Add Ginger Garlic And Chili Paste
• Stir And Saute For 10Seconds On A Low Heat
• And Finally Chopped Tomatoes And Saute For 2 To 3 Minutes Until The Tomatoes Become Soft On A Medium Heat.
• Add Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Asafoetida, Salt And Mix Well
• Add Sidha Kisan Se Rajma Masala And Dry Mango Powder And Continue To Saute Until The Fat Starts Living The Sides Of The Gravy On A Medium Heat
• Add Cooked Rajma With Stock Water And Stir The Whole Rajma Curry.
• Simmer Without A Lid For 10 To 12 Minutes Or More Until The Curry Thicken Slightly
• Add Dry Fenugreek Leaves, Mix Well And Garnish With Coriander Leaves.
• Serve Rajma Curry With Steamed Basmati Rice , Jeera Rice , Roti Paratha Or Naan
• If You Have Forgotten To Soak The Rajma (Kidney Beans) Then Add The Rajma To Hot Boiled Water. Cover And Soak For 2 Hours.
ALSO SPRINKLE AS SEASONING ON
Organic Coriander, Organic Cumin, Organic Amchur, Organic Dry Ginger, Organic Pomegranate Seed, Organic Bay Leaves, Organic Nutmeg, Organic Mace, Organic Ajwain, Organic Red Chilli, Organic Kashmiri Chilli, Organic Cardamom, Organic Clove.
Ingredients of this Product are sourced from organically growing trusted farmers.
• Keep away from direct sunlight
• Store in a cool and dry place.
• Store In Airtight Container After Opening.
Legal Disclaimer :-
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.