Made with Organic Ingredients
COLD PRESSED GROUNDED SPICES
SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Organic Masalas are a wonderful artisan mixture of organic spices blended to give you an authentic, delicious dish in just the right proportions! SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Organic Masalas are a delightful combination of modern culinary skill and ancient Ayurvedic traditions. They contain organically grown herbs, which have been used since centuries in Bharat to help heal a range of disorders that arise from the three doshas. These spices are organically grown and are rich in anti-oxidant properties that help you and your family to stay healthy and energetic. Explore the great flavour and arome of SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Organic Masalas, and help your family stay healthy and energetic!.
Needed ingredients to make Masala Chai
• Water - 1 Cup
• Milk- 1 Cup
• Sidha Kisan Se Tea Masala- 1/2 Tsp
• Sugar - To Your Taste
You Can Change Quantity Of Ingredients As Per Your Preference
How to Make Tea
• Pour Water To A Pot And Add Tea Leave And Simmer It On Low Heat Until The Decoction Turns Dark
• Add Sidha Kisan Se Tea Masala And Sugar And Simmer For Awhile.
• Add Milk And Boil On A Low To Medium Heat Until The Tea Turns Dark.
• Strain The Tea In To The Cup And Serve Hot.
ALSO SPRINKLE AS SEASONING ON
Organic Black Pepper, Organic Dry Ginger, Organic Cardamom, Organic Fennel, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Clove, Organic Nutmeg.
Ingredients of this Product are sourced from organically growing trusted farmers.
• Keep away from direct sunlight
• Store in a cool and dry place.
• Store In Airtight Container After Opening.
Legal Disclaimer :-
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.