Made with Organic Ingredients
COLD PRESSED GROUNDED SPICES
SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Organic Masalas are a wonderful artisan mixture of organic spices blended to give you an authentic, delicious dish in just the right proportions! SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Organic Masalas are a delightful combination of modern culinary skill and ancient Ayurvedic traditions. They contain organically grown herbs, which have been used since centuries in Bharat to help heal a range of disorders that arise from the three doshas. These spices are organically grown and are rich in anti-oxidant properties that help you and your family to stay healthy and energetic. Explore the great flavour and arome of SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Organic Masalas, and help your family stay healthy and energetic!.
Needed ingredients to make shikanji Masala
• 1 tbsp- lemon juice
• 1 tbsp- sugar
• 1/2 tsp- Sidha Kisan se Shikanji masala
• Ice cubes (as required)
• 5 to 6-fresh mint leaves
• 300 ml-water
Take 1 Tall Glass And Add Lime Juice
• Add sugar and Stir Using a Spoon until Uugar Dissolved.
• You Can Add More Sugar If You Like Your Drink Sweeter.
• Add So Good Shikanji Masla and Mint Leaves.
• Add ice cubes and Top the Glass With Water or Soda and Stir Gently.
• Serve Immediately
• You Can Also Use Sidha kisan Se Shikanji Masala In Any Flavoured Soda, Squash, All Flavoured Sharbat And Also Can Use In Sugar Can Juice,
• Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Chas And Other Fresh Fruit Juices.
ALSO SPRINKLE AS SEASONING ON
Natural Black Salt, Organic Cumin, Organic Fennel, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Cardamom, Organic Cinnamon
Ingredients of this Product are sourced from organically growing trusted farmers.
• Keep away from direct sunlight
• Store in a cool and dry place.
• Store In Airtight Container After Opening.
Legal Disclaimer :-
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.